New Summer Internship Opportunity
This internship opportunity has closed. Thank you for your interest and check back on our website and social media for new opportunities.
EcoMotion’s mission is the cost-effective greening of cities, corporations, and campuses. We are engaged in sustainability projects with a solar consulting specialty. Our team is looking for a Sustainability and Solar intern who is ready to learn and passionate about building a more environmentally sustainable future with a higher quality of life.
The Sustainability and Solar intern will be responsible for researching new sustainability trends and potential clients, assistance with business development projects, and supporting project managers. The intern in this position needs to be able to work well in teams and be self-motivated.
Intern will learn and be exposed to:
- Cutting-edge solar, battery storage, and efficiency projects;
- Real world knowledge of project management;
- Hands on sustainability and solar strategizing and planning;
- Participation in regular staff meetings.
- Research new sustainability and solar trends;
- Conduct background research for potential or current clients;
- Assist with business development projects;
- Database and social media support;
- Comprehensive assistance to EcoMotion project managers.
- Must be motivated, organized, and have excellent communication skills;
- Must have laptop computer and proficiency in the MS Office suite;
- Must be interested in sustainability, solar, and energy efficiency projects.
Schedule and Compensation:
- Full-time, depending on availability;
- $12 per hour;
- Negotiable start date.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 6, 2018