EcoMotion offers independent consulting services as “owner’s representative” to help cities, as well as companies, institutions, and campuses, develop solar strategies and build projects. Our team provides comprehensive energy and capacity, rate offset, and financial savings analysis. We then provide full-term project management services to get solar on the roof — or on the ground, as the case may be!
Despite increased attention and press about the benefits of renewable energy, very few business owners or facilities managers have had first-hand experience buying or leasing a solar system. EcoMotion is ready to help fill this gap in understanding. And we do not represent any manufacturer or contractor, and we are careful not to overstate this promising technology’s current and applied performance.
EcoMotion has worked with hundreds of city facilities, as well as homeowners, schools, and major corporations. Our team has worked with dozens of solar contractors, building a database of their special skills and strengths.
In the City of Santa buy sublingual ativan Monica, we have managed the Solar Santa Monica program for seven years. In Anaheim, we install “Solar Flags” at elementary schools to teach young students about solar and its potential. In Burbank and Anaheim, we inspect solar systems for the city-owned utilities. We also offer demonstration solar projects for cities through corporate partnerships.
The EcoMotion Suite of Solar Services
- Tracking legislative and regulatory developments
- Preparing testimony as a party to regulatory proceedings
- Introducing legislation to promote solar in California
- Conceptual planning and design: Aesthetics, functionality
- Management education: Solar incentives, technologies, industry trends
- Community solar plant advocacy, program design, fulfillment
- Rooftop analysis: Condition, tilt, orientation, etc.
- 365 day shading analysis
- Ownership/use analysis and opportunities
- Technical equipment reviews, analysis
- Assistance with module, inverter, racking, conduits
- Bill analysis and rate structure offset
- Special conditions (local ordinances, CCNRs, historical, SEC, FAA, etc.)
- Solar production estimates
- Net cost analysis (CSI incentives, tax credits, NEM)
- Verification of returns
- Lease and PPA reviews: cost, term, buy-out, escalators
- Comprehensive service through design, engineering, and installation
- Request for proposal development and bid analysis
- Weekly project facilitation, reporting, flagging key issues
- Expert electrical third party reviews, field inspections during construction
- Quality control
- Ribbon-cuttings with city officials
- Press releases
- Articles in trade journals
- Communications with employees and building occupants
- Photographic documentation throughout
Inspections and Ongoing Monitoring
- Solar system inspections (utility and electrical)
- Five-year third party system monitoring
- Alarms and field recommendations